Ms. Janelle Reyes is a tax attorney whose practice areas include corporate taxation; tax exemption; income, property and municipal taxation; tax disputes; and employee benefits. Janelle also has experience in areas of commercial litigation, asset protection, and estate planning and liquidation.
Prior to joining the firm, Janelle served as law clerk to the Hon. Daniel R. Domínguez, United States District Judge for the District of Puerto Rico. She was also an Associate Attorney at the Tax Group of one of Puerto Rico’s largest law firms, and an Audit Senior at an international accounting firm providing audit, consulting, tax, and financial advisory services.
- Performance and implementation of the tax-related portion of the merger and acquisition transactions of two major pharmaceutical companies with operations within and without Puerto Rico.
- Appearances at proceedings before state and municipal taxing authorities.
- American Bar Association
- Puerto Rico Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Interamerican University of Puerto Rico, San Juan Campus (J.D., Magna Cum Laude)
- Kelley School of Business of Indiana University, Bloomington, IN Campus (B.S., Business, double major in Accounting and Finance)
- Puerto Rico State Bar
- United States District Court of Puerto Rico
- Notary Public in the Puerto Rico State Bar
- Certified Public Accountant
- Honorable Daniel R. Domínguez, United States District Judge for the District of Puerto Rico