Ms. Tania Torres-Halais earned her Juris Doctor degree from the Interamerican University of Puerto Rico School of Law in the year 2010. Ms. Torres-Halais is a registered Notary Public and is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and the United States District Court for the District of Puerto Rico. After becoming an attorney, Ms. Torres-Halais went on to pursue a Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Environmental Law from Vermont Law School, having earned high honors. Ms. Torres-Halais has concentrated her practice in securities and finance litigation.
- University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus (B.A., Sociology, Cum Laude)
- Interamerican University of Puerto Rico, School of Law (J.D.)
- Vermont Law School (LL.M. in Environmental Law, Summa Cum Laude)
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- United States District Court for the District of Puerto Rico
- Public Notary in Puerto Rico
- Association of Notaries of Puerto Rico