Before joining the firm, Mr. Waldemar Pérez was a legal advisor in the House of Representatives of Puerto Rico, responsible of drafting legislation in accordance with the findings published by the Comptroller of Puerto Rico in order to prevent the misuse or mismanagement of Puerto Rico’s public funds. Waldemar has concentrated his practice in litigation, general corporate law and real estate matters.
• “Rulings and Decisions of Medical Malpractice Cases in Puerto Rico: Consequences in the Medical Practice.” 46 Rev. Jurídica U. Inter. P.R. 573
• Participated in the publication “Ley de Corporaciones de Puerto Rico Análisis y Comentarios” Author: Manuelita Muñoz Rivera; Collaborators: José Julián Álvarez Maldonado y Omar J. Marrero Díaz.
• Inter-American University of Puerto Rico, School of Law (J.D. Magna Cum Laude)
• University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus (B.A., Political Science, Magna Cum Laude)
• Puerto Rico State Bar
• Notary Public in the Puerto Rico State Bar
• Honorable Enid Martínez Moya, Court of First Instance of San Juan, Puerto Rico.